View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 09:01 PM #8

Evicted Celebrity Big Brother 2015 housemate Cami Li has spoken about her turbulent time in the house.

Cami was booted from the house tonight in a surprise eviction from the house.

In this evening’s special two hour live show, we first went over to the house as Big Brother announced the nominations by playing the Diary Room footage of all the votes back to the house.

Still cursed with eternal nomination, Perez was already nominated for eviction, while Katie Price, Keith Chegwin and Cami Li were all also put up for the axe by their fellow celebrity housemates.

Having received the fewest votes, Cami Li got the chop and told Emma Willis: “I was living a ******ing nightmare… I had no idea [about the eviction]. That place was so mentally draining.”

Cami added: “It’s bittersweet in the sense that I can get out and call my mum and my nieces, but I’d have liked to have made the final. The first ten days were ******ing hell, I thought I was going to walk or get chucked out.

“I was like ‘I’m going to slit this mother******er’s throat’. I did get reprimanded.”

Discussing Perez, Cami said: “The worst part is, going into this, I was like ‘Oh My God, I’m going to meet Perez’. I’ve been reading his website for years. I was either going to really love him or hate him and I ******ing hated him.

“I think he’ll make it to the final but it’s all an act so don’t fall for it.”

She added: “He would talk to us as if he was a journalist, not a friend. That pissed me off.”

Cami branded Perez a “******ing manipulator” and a “vile person” before claiming: “He was trying to get every one kicked out with the rulebook.”

On Calum, Cami insisted she didn’t fancy him and described the model as a “respectable guy”.

Are you happy with tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother results? Add your opinions in the comments below!

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3Qcxszhcq
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote