View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:03 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
I agree. With the criticism she's getting you'd expect her to be as boring as Evander Holyfield, and Ricci Guarnaccio.

I think her haters are the ignorant people who believe everything in the media, and think she's a tart and whatnot.
No, excuse me she IS a tart. Only a tart would joyfully express her sexual exploits on television and have nothing else to say. If the whole house had been filled with Katie Prices we may as well have watched paint dry. Going in there is not about sipping tea once you have been told to shut up about your boyfriends. How lovely for her children to watch and hear their mum telling everyone about someone else tasting her pussy because she had just had sex with them. And strap-ons. If you do that thing, dont gloat about it and expect us not to call you a tart. Believe me, this will not be the last "husband" she has. I feel sorry for her that she thinks if people want to have sex with you, then they must like and love you. Many prostitutes will tell you that is not the case.
jojo7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote