View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 10:48 AM #24

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
The thing which mystifies me is why was Keith paid less than the others. Why werent we shown more of the others antics. Best bits show that they were humourous and entertaining, especially Keith and Kav. They both came over as miserable so and sos and yet looking at the best bits Keith had as much to say as some, he was just as argumentive and as he said, he loved it. He seemed to have humour with his jokes although I thought the one about "how do we reduce KHs nose to 12 inches, double it" was rather cruel and yet he talked about her jibes. He was worth more than his fee. I didnt want him to win, as you all may remember I wanted KH, Michelle or Calum to come out top. Why didnt those who were against KH make sure that Keith got to the top. Katie P. didnt deserve the win imo. She was ill and certainly didnt deserve her money but having said that good luck to her she won.

Why was Perez allowed information for his radio show, he also had the means to make things bad for the rest of the HMs still in "jail". I have read KHs column, does it only come out once a week? The one I saw was not downing anyone and it was well put moreorless taking the mickey out of herself. I liked the idea of that coming from inside the house just as long as it wasnt used for the benefit of bitching.

So we have a thread of complaining but if we are to continue watching what used to be a good show we need to get some new rules and for the producers to stick by them. The ratings they had were for negative things and not for the fun factor which we wanted from our own and the cultural factor which we could have gained from the Americans.

At the end of it Katie P, whilst I do not wish her ill, got the sympathy vote at the last minute or the vote to halt KH or Calum winning as it was between those two at one point. I was surprised when Calum went when he did. Still there we are how much longer do we go on viewing, that is the question.
1. I backed Katie P instead of Keith for a couple of reasons. I did not like the way Keith cheered with KH + crew when Perez left. Seemed two-faced. Plus, Katie Price had a MUCH bigger chance of beating Hopkins - bigger fan base, 2 million+ followers on FB and instagram. I also didn't like the way the housemates, particularly Michelle and KH, were giving KP **** for coming in 10 days later. It angered me and made me want to support KP even more. She was the underdog *of the five left.*

2. Perez was provided CELEBRITY GOSSIP for his radio show (pretty much a podcast by himself) which never mentions the CBB house. Katie Hopkins was able to write to the public ABOUT the house where she criticized housemates like KP. But of course, that doesn't matter cause you never liked Katie P.

3. No, it was never between Katie Hopkins and Callum. Just because the betting odds or online polls back these two doesn't mean the whole country does. People weren't fooled by Katie Hopkin's act and didn't want another Helen.
KatieHopkinsNose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote