Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieHopkinsNose View Post
1. I backed Katie P instead of Keith for a couple of reasons. I did not like the way Keith cheered with KH + crew when Perez left. Seemed two-faced. Plus, Katie Price had a MUCH bigger chance of beating Hopkins - bigger fan base, 2 million+ followers on FB and instagram. I also didn't like the way the housemates, particularly Michelle and KH, were giving KP **** for coming in 10 days later. It angered me and made me want to support KP even more. She was the underdog *of the five left.*

2. Perez was provided CELEBRITY GOSSIP for his radio show (pretty much a podcast by himself) which never mentions the CBB house. Katie Hopkins was able to write to the public ABOUT the house where she criticized housemates like KP. But of course, that doesn't matter cause you never liked Katie P.

3. No, it was never between Katie Hopkins and Callum. Just because the betting odds or online polls back these two doesn't mean the whole country does. People weren't fooled by Katie Hopkin's act and didn't want another Helen.
Oh dear
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote