Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Big Brother House: The Diary Room

Fitting in with the space/modern theme of the living area, the Diary Room entrance has been fitted out to look like the opening of an airlock. The wall changes colour to show the availability of the Diary Room e.g red for locked and green for open.

Once the Housemates go through the airlock, they have to walk down a short dark corridor to enter the Diary Room. The Diary Room this year is surrounded by walls of screens that show rotating patterns, and plasma screens. The chair is a large claw/egg type chair surrounded by blocks.

For Celebrity Big Brother, the Diary Room stays the same but has a small change in colour.

Just out of interest, this is the third Diary Room I've made for this house. The first was a space rocket chair and the second just a plain large chair. The Celebrity Big Brother Diary Room also changed and was a throne like chair with a winter background:

Spoiler:

BB Alternative:

CBB Alternative:

That's the end of this house! Thanks so much for viewing this and I believe that it's my best - considering the logo and all were completely new, and the use of a different and unique compound really helped this House. Thank you again!