Thread: Katie Hopkins Appeared on Loose Women today.
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 02:13 PM #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Hey Jules

Was it Sonia from Eastenders or was she a different year? I can't remember. What did she say? Maybe Coleen shouldn't have been on the panel but if it were my sister then I would probably be as angry about those comments.
Oh couldnt stand Sonia neither, not after she went on the show No it was the landlady of the Queen Vic, the one who made a show of the banana. She made Coleens life a misery and I felt so sorry for her. Bananas seem to have played a good part in BBs life xx

Oh definitely this is why I say to my lot if you ever go on that show I wont watch it. At the end of the day though Coleen was just as verbal about the landlady, she hated her. It is sometimes best to let sleeping dogs lay when it comes to ones own, another example could have been used, we know that KH is very controversial but I was willing to follow the sheep and dislike her when she went in but, I do love her now. I like her honesty and the fact that she has the nerve to put things forward whereas others think it but wont say it. It doesnt worry her that she is disliked by many that is not an issue for her. xx

Last edited by Jules2; 09-02-2015 at 02:19 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote