View Single Post
Old 21-02-2015, 03:35 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Noel Gallagher would prefer another leader like Tony Blair, well no thank you,I will take Ed Miliband over Tony Blair any day of the week.

I really do wish celebrities would shut up, most do things for charity that aids them and gets them feree publicity and stop sort of telling people who they should or should not vote for.
Likewise Ant and Dec,of whom I loved it when Michael Heseltine on Question Time, wehn asked, did he know who they were, said, no I don't, should I?
Absolutely classic.

Just as when Gary Barlow appeared with David Cameron in 2010, however David Cameron hadn't a clue which group he was from.
I agree with whoever said above, maybe there are some fearsa s to theirt ax bills as to these commetns more than genuine concern for the UK and most of the citizens of the UK too.

I have never been and still aren't impressed with celebrities using their publicity platform to get theur current views across as to politics.
However since Noel Gallagher would love another Tony Blair, well I think that says everything really.

But every day Ed is on the News saying Labour will do this or that

So its good to have some balance
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote