Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Asttina Mandela
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Asttina Mandela
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander1973 View Post
I question some of those figures quoted.

Didn't Kavana say he was living with his parents still and not by choice, I can believe he earned 5 million dollars, but after taxes and management fees, and living costs he could have little of it left.

Wasn't calum bankrupt a few years ago, so I question the figure for him.

As for Chloe, glamour models to not earn that much, the most successful are the Sun's Page 3 mob which she has never been one and they get low six figure sums per year before tax and management fees at best. No way she worth 4 million dollars - she been a model at most for 3 years.

Didn't Katie Hopkins say she earned £30,000-£50,000 a year as a columnist on her loose women interview.
and the only reason she did Big Brother was to pay for her kids private schooling, so I question the 4 million sum for her as well unless the husband is rich.
I'm not sure about the others but I was also suprised about Chloe's net worth, let alone she even had one. But apparently it's because she runs a dating website & some of its for stunt doubles and all. They're suprising altough I do trust it a bit, as celebritynetworth isn't like wikipedia you can't just edit it & make something up. Research would of probably gone into all this.

Last edited by Maxxie.; 22-02-2015 at 04:34 PM.
Maxxie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote