Old 23-02-2015, 02:53 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB17: Georgina
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Favourites (more):
BB17: Georgina
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Default Signing out for good - an apology

This may not be well punctuated or even legible but I'm a mess right now and this is an instinctive thing for me so I am sorry if it's hard to understand

Last night, the friend of someone I am extremely close to committed suicide as a result of online bullying. Everyone I know has been hit extremely hard by it and it's my first real experience of the damage that cyberbullying can do to people

I feel as though I need to apologise for my own actions over the past few months. I may not have been directly involved with it but I still had an intense association with that.

Some of the comments I've heard made by the group I associated with were chillingly similar to the ones that have appeared to cause a young woman not two years older than me to take her life and that's unforgiveable. Picking on people because of their weight or appearance is something I always just took for granted, I didn't realise the hurt it could cause and this has hit me in the strangest way

Sorry to everyone for anything I have done, my actions were out of line and I'm pretty ashamed of myself.
Margarine. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote