View Single Post
Old 24-02-2015, 01:22 PM #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
Starting a new thread every time kippers leave their racist views hanging out of their panty liners would be a tiresome and board consuming exercise.
Maybe a big old UKIP bigotry thread would be better?

They have dropped to their biggest low in the polls in their history since they agreed to be recorded. Surely this must concern kippers??
Dont you want to talk about it??
It would help immensely Bobnot if you identified just who are addressing. for me personally, I don't mind talking about any issues, and by the part which I have emboldened, do you mean "kippers" (I like that word ) as in UKIP party representatives leaving their racist views out to dry? Or do you mean those of us on here who have the courage not to follow what is merely the populist view, in favour of posting rational, detached and balanced views which see some merit in Farage and UKIP's policies? If it is the latter, supporting UKIP does not make us racist.

In fact, the real racists are really those who bend over backwards to be seen to be - misguidedly and fanatically - supporting an 'Open Door' immigration policy when such a policy is irreparably damaging to the security of this great country, utterly devastating to an economy which already is near to collapse, and critically overloading our already overwhelmed services like our Police, NHS, Housing, and Employment, because such madness is racist against the indegenous population of this country - and by indegenous, I include immigrants born here, as well as those already here, a lot of whom are also opposed to continued unfettered immigration.

Like an egg in a French batter recipe; an oeuf is an oeuf.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 24-02-2015 at 01:23 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote