BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Freak View Post
This may not be well punctuated or even legible but I'm a mess right now and this is an instinctive thing for me so I am sorry if it's hard to understand

Last night, the friend of someone I am extremely close to committed suicide as a result of online bullying. Everyone I know has been hit extremely hard by it and it's my first real experience of the damage that cyberbullying can do to people

I feel as though I need to apologise for my own actions over the past few months. I may not have been directly involved with it but I still had an intense association with that.

Some of the comments I've heard made by the group I associated with were chillingly similar to the ones that have appeared to cause a young woman not two years older than me to take her life and that's unforgiveable. Picking on people because of their weight or appearance is something I always just took for granted, I didn't realise the hurt it could cause and this has hit me in the strangest way

Sorry to everyone for anything I have done, my actions were out of line and I'm pretty ashamed of myself.
You don't need to leave. We all do things we regret in life, but we try to learn from our mistakes. I'm so sorry about your friend and i hope you will come back when you feel better. Take care of yourself.