BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
This Wednesday I hope he piles the pressure on in relation to the energy companies, that always has Cameron squirming.
Well all he will get from Cameron on that one is that energy prices came down under the coalition and a price freeze is daft to have in place when prices are falling.

You never get from Cameron the actual truth that it was the proposed larger rise that was cut as to energy bills, the charges still went up but not by as much.
Also Cameron totally misses the point, Labour's freeze is that prices cannot go higher than they are when the freeze is put in place, however that doesn't mean that prices cannot still fall,under that freeze.

It still makes a load of sense to those, who are still seeing bills getting more and more and really nothing done about it by this govt: except a bit of tinkering and lip service only to the issue.

I just see PMQs as a waste of time really,it isn't debating it is near always an infantile performance from the PM except when his own backbenchers get up and make their mini party political broadcasts,they are the only people he agrees with in the main.
No real testing questions just statements.

If I was an MP, I would see PMQs with this particular PM as the biggest waste of half an hour in parliament there ever could possibly be.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote