BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Meh, a better example of a recruit going on a show they have no idea about is more like going to college when you never learned any of the material or have not even gone to high school..

It's different of course, but much more comparable. It's like what are they even doing.

I don't have a problem with it, I just definitely see what Raph is saying. Without knowing too much about them I don't see how being a recruit can't be a turn off to someone.
Because there's absolutely nothing that makes a superfan better than a recruit, or a recruit worse than a superfan, both in terms of entertainment level and gameplay level. Like I said, most of these self-proclaimed superfans are just armchair critics who are so convinced that they'll dominate the game based off of absolutely nothing, and then get in the house and are way over their heads because they're actually playing against people instead of living out some heroic fantasy where everyone else is a pawn to use at their disposal. Recruits are just as capable of playing great games and many superfans have played awful games.