View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:29 PM #3
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
'Lauren Harries is banging on about her secret six-month fling with Russell Brand again and this time she’s claimed that the comedian used to watch himself on the tele while they were at it.

Harries, 36, reckons the pair enjoyed an ongoing romance in 2006 after hitting it off on Big Brother’s Bit On The Side and while she says he was ‘very good’ in the bedroom, she’s still pretty hurt by his continuing denial.

She told MailOnline: ‘He was very good in that department, but he liked to watch old footage of himself at the same time, when he was supposed to be looking at me.

Russell Brand still denies bedding Lauren Harries.

‘I was in love with him at the time, but I was young and naive – and the more I think about it, the more I think he was just after one thing,’ she continued. ‘We would never go out anywhere.

‘I’ll never get over it. I’m still upset. The whole thing was very hurtful,’ she added.

And Russell, if you’re reading, Lauren has a few style tips going forward…

‘He’s wearing a lot of kimonos,’ she said. ‘It would be nicer to have a bit more showing. I like his skinny jeans. He needs to work out a little and bulk up, but he has a high metabolism.’

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/02/lauren...d-sex-5132635/
really?! ****ing hell...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote