View Single Post
Old 23-04-2015, 06:58 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I'll preface this by saying that, obviously, what is and isn't OK for this forum is completely down to the Administration / Mod team and I'm not in any way disputing that, nor am I going to bleat on about free speech because this is obviously a privately owned website.

What I am looking for, basically, is a straight and to-the-point answer on whether or not every thread as described in the title is going to be cropped down to a few pages, or deleted completely, as soon as it gets a little heated? I appreciate that the number of post reports etc. Must get irritating but... To be blunt... I doubt it's as irritating as spending time writing several long responses in a thread only for them to vaporise.

I'm genuinely only asking so that I know for certain that the best course of action is probably to avoid writing in such threads at all or at least keep responses down to a sentence or two.

To add my tuppence worth, I think it would actually be a great shame for it to go that way, because this is the first forum I've been on in a LONG time on which people can get very heated, even personal, in one thread and g yet remain lighthearted and friendly in other threads on the same day (or even at the same time!) and it's really very refreshing.

Kind regards and with all due respect,

Toyus Soldiericus of Tibberly Rock.

Commander of the armies of the North, heir to the demon.

/ T.S.

Xox
I could not have put it better my old sparring partner.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote