folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Default C5 listings analysis - No space until June 4th?

Looking at all of the advanced listings for May 7th and May 14th, it's currently clear that Big Brother won't air on either dates.

Thursday 7th May
Big Brother was previously rumoured to start on this date but Channel 5 have released their final listings for this week and Big Brother is nowhere to be seen. The final listings mean they cannot be changed now.
20:00 NEW: THE LAST DAYS OF JESUS CHRIST
21:00 NEW: THE HOTEL INSPECTOR
22:00 STEPHEN KING'S BAG OF BONES

Clearly, no space for Big Brother at all. For Friday, the usual daytime repeat slot has been taken up by Can't Pay We'll Take It Away and 5 News.

Thursday 14th May
Channel 5 have released their preliminary listings for this date and Big Brother is nowhere to be seen in the press information given, or the listings that have been placed out.

20:00 NEW: THE LAST DAYS OF GUY FAWKES
21:00 NEW: THE HOTEL INSPECTOR
22:00 TBA
23:00 TBA

I know that there are TBA slots, but Channel 5 won't move The Hotel Inspector because the show still gets on average 1.5 Million per episode - which is the same as what Big Brother got last summer. As well as this, THI has been in the same slot since the beginning of the series and still has two episodes left after this, bringing us to Thursday May 28th.

Friday 15th May's listings are also taken up with new episodes of NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans which does well in the ratings, sometimes more than what Big Brother brings in.

In theory, Big Brother cannot launch on a Thursday until at least Thursday 4th June. Also, can I mention that if Big Brother WAS going to come back on May 14th we'd have known about it by now. Channel 5 would have released some information now. C5 release information for Big Brother a month before hand, meaning we should have had things by now. The date just cannot be reasonable.

Remember, this is just my side onto all of this and how I think the logical dates work. I just cannot see how they can launch on the 14th.

Last edited by Jarrod; 24-04-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Jarrod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote