BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
A BBLB-type show just wouldn't work nowadays, when the viewing figures for the main show aren't actually too different to what BBLB could have got back in the 'glory days'. Perhaps they could do a pre-eviction show on Fridays (in place of... what, the Gadget Show?), but I still wouldn't trust that to rate as well as the regular BOTS - I suspect a lot of people who watch BOTS only do so because they can't be bothered to change the channel after the main show. It's highly unlikely that anyone would tune in at any other time of the day for BB - just look at how Rylan's Big Brother All Star Supersized Bit on the Side Celebrity Sunday Extravaganza (I think that was its name) bombed.

Agreed.

Yeah, I remember that rylan show (good name though XD). Did it have a full run or get axed midway?

C5 has a tight budget for BB (and a biannual cbb doesn't help), they tried to give some live feed and do an early spin-off - it didn't do well, and they're not willing to make another risk anymore. At the end of the day it's a business, and they better spend their budget on bb wisely. These days there's no room for the tradition factor.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote