View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 10:30 PM #18

BOTS also showed a clip of him saying "What if someone else cuts and runs ...

Jack McDermott is seemingly regretting his decision to say no to a £27,000 car in last night’s Big Brother.

Jack topped a viewer poll to be crowned the ‘winner’, with Harriet Jackson and Danny Wisker revealed runners up.

Jack went to the Diary Room and was offered the a brand new car on the condition that he immediately left the house, with Big Brother also telling him that if he did take the car the £150,000 prize fund would go to zero for the remaining housemates.

While Jack immediately turned down Big Brother’s offer and chose to stay in the house, it seems as though he may be regretting it.

After the live show, Jack was rather angry as he complained to the others: “I don’t want to speak about it in front of the camera. I don’t want to discuss it with everyone.”

He snapped at Big Brother’s cameras: “Give me ******ing two minutes you b*****ds. I’m ******ing p****ed off.

“I need two minutes to myself without these ******ing cameras… ****** me.”

Aaron Frew tried to calm the fast food manager: “It’s a game, they’re just testing you. You’re going to to get much more out of this than a car.”

Also in last night’s live show, Nick Henderson had to give his first set of face to face nominations having been ‘cursed’ with having to nominate in front of everyone on launch night.

He chose to put Adjoa Mensah and Sarah Greenwood up for the axe.

Afterwards, he sighed: “I love both the people that’s the hard part.”

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3aFUF8NvO
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote