View Single Post
Old 19-05-2015, 05:41 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
With regard to Sarah and Jade bitching about Eileen at some stage EVERYONE bitches in the BB house so I cant see why they should be singled out. I don't like Sarah so I will talk about Jade here. There is nobody that has ever been nominated that hasn't felt aggrieved about it even though they say there are 'FINE' etc. Tensions usually run very high once the nominations are over (the face to face ones I mean) so you will find that housemates walk away or go to bed (as in Cristians case) and often it is then that a lot of the bitching takes place. I don't agree with Jade saying Eileen is evil as I don't believe she is and to be honest I don't think Jade really meant it, she was possibly expecting nomination from the twins as they had no connection but she and Eileen have spent a good bit of time together and for the most part seem to have banter. She was smarting from Eileens nomination. There has been plenty bitching already and Sarah has been involved in most of it. Jade puts her foot in her mouth at times the way she comes out with stuff but I find her entertaining and yes she is one of my favourites but I will always say when I think she does or says the wrong thing
So you could say Sarah didn't really meant anything she said either? I know we all have our favourite housemates but to be so bias towards them is ridiculous.
kolyrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote