BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
Hi guys, it's been a while and though I don't post much these days I always check in here each night to see what you're all talking about.

After my initial reaction which wasn't a positive one I've slept on the idea and now I'm hyper-excited at the prospect of this new twist.

Friday's show is going to be mental.

The housemates will learn that those who thought they could be going wont be going

The housemates that thought they were safe are going to be totally shocked and their reactions will be intense.

Then they learn that four are getting evicted and four new housemates enter.

This is one hell of mind screw-up, they wont know what the hell is happening and the reaction is going to spill over the weekend.

I've liked this house but admit that they were some very dull housemates and it didn't matter how much BB was trying to stir the pot they kept making up which in theory is really nice, but I love the friction in the show, it's what I tune in for each night.

Of those that face eviction this week I would like Sarah & Harriet to stay as they seem to be making some kind of impact on the house, but all told I wouldn't be gutted if they were to go.

I wouldn't be feeling this excited with the twist had it been the nominated housemates facing eviction.
Great post visage, I'm so looking forward to seeing this twist unfold, I'm sure it's all going to kick off, that's for sure.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote