View Single Post
Old 28-05-2015, 10:52 AM #32
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
But I think Harriet's going for sure unfortunately. Don't like her but she makes a good housemate.
I liked her in the first week and found something endearing about her, then after the debate task we saw a much harsher side to her. I wasn't impressed with her way of dealing with it, but was happy she actually started to have an impact. I think she's messed up and while I've gone off her as a person, I think she has the makings to be a good housemate. Of the ones who could go I think she will still add to the mix if she stays.

I loved how she was complaining to Sarah about Aaron, she was disgusted by his talking behind Jade's back, not realising that she was doing exactly the same thing by talking about Aaron behind his back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Friday will be awesome because of what you said. The stage was set for this manipulation from Day 1 when Simon went without being even nommed... I love Bb but it's kind of become all too predictable...showmances...flying under the radar...and the entertaining ones all going.
This is great...mix it up...we don't want a boring,happy house.
Yes, absolutely this is what I love too. I don't want a predictable show.

I love the fake evictions/secret house, but think they have to stop doing it for a while or do something completely different.

Who knows, some of the housemates may believe the four evictees are in a secret house, again that's going to mess with their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
We are getting new housemates relatively early on, so we have time to get to know them. I think this is the best thing the producers could have done
Yes, that's an excellent point, it's still very early in the show and that gives us plenty of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2 View Post
harriett is gonna march her tiny ass to the diary room screaming its not right big brother wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
I hope so, passionate housemates is what I love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post

This show is only as good as the people who are in it.
Couldn't agree any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
if they put them on the field and they don't do the business they should be taken off and substitutes put on in their place.
Great point to get the message across. Let this be a warning or hint for some of those who want to try and sail under the radar.

I think it's great how BB are showing just how vulnerable the housemates are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
Great post visage, I'm so looking forward to seeing this twist unfold, I'm sure it's all going to kick off, that's for sure.
Oh I too am hoping for it to kick off.

Last edited by Visage; 28-05-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Visage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote