View Single Post
Old 28-05-2015, 11:20 AM #41
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Good to see you posting Visage.

I'm still a bit shocked with this twist tbqh, on one hand I'm still really pissed off about it and feel it's unfair for the housemates that are going to end up evicted (had the whole house been up it wouldn't have been so bad I guess)
I do get where you're coming from,. but I reached a point this morning where I thought sod that way of thinking, I want this show to be successful, I want it to be memorable.

Saying that I can't totally guarantee I will get that, but I kinda think well done for trying something different.

It is cruel to four housemates who went to a lot of trouble trying to get on the show, but then at the same time I like BB being cruel. Though I'm not a cruel vindictive person at heart lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
but then on the other hand I am quite excited to see it all play out and I'm really hoping we don't lose 4 pretty big characters only for them to be replaced with dullards.

Lets hope it all works out
It really is a big risk because it could blow up in their faces, but (I know I'm repeating myself here) I'm really happy that they are trying to do something.

Like you say, let's hope it all works out.