BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Not good sarah

Sarah Greenwood seems to blame Joel Williams for Aaron Frew’s exit from the Big Brother house.

In tonight’s show, Sarah and Danny are in the smoking area. Sarah comments that she thinks she saw Joel smirk when it was announced that Aaron was removed.

Later, Joel asks Sarah if there is something wrong. Sarah tells him that they need to have a conversation but she will wait till the morning because they have all been drinking. Joel insists that they settle things immediately.

An argument breaks out where Sarah tells him that his behaviour in the wake of Aaron’s departure has been inappropriate. Joel asks what Sarah’s reaction would have been if she had been in that situation.

Sarah replies, “No one in this house would do that to me because I would have made it extremely, unequivocally clear that that was not on.”

Joel responds, “What are you trying to suggest?”

Nick tries to defend Joel but Sarah tells him not to get involved a sshe adds: “I have no issue with the fact they removed Aaron. My issue is you then parade around in women’s clothing. You encourage it.”

Joel snaps: “I think that’s bang out of order for you to suggest that justifies his actions.”

After things cool down, Nick and Joel are in the bath. Joel says, “There will be a hate campaign against me.”

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3bXBmhaYK
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
I told you more than a week ago that she was nasty
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote