Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Being honest, these 2 are unlikely to do much more as to the series but I like them both,for what they have brought to the series so far.

There was a bit if hypocrisy from some in the house as to Eileen, since she has been nommed 3 weeks in a row,by those housemates too before and on the age issue as well.

If Eileen stays, it is a pretty sure bet that she will be nommed again next week, no matter how those noms are done.
Most likely again as to her age too,which I think totally out of order.

Joel too,if he stays,may also find he is a regular housemate to be nominated too.
He doesn't get nommed for age however and I think any more weeks of Eileen hearing this age card being played will really wear her down.

BB seems to really want Jade kept in and now also Marc,so all I can see is this turning into the Marc and Jade show now.
I am glad Marc went in but wish the public had voted him and Harry to make the noms decisions this week.
The again, I saw no reason for any of the newbies to make all the noms decisions anyway, fair enough let them choose 2, then still have other noms too.

I will be really disappointed whoever now goes on friday,I really like both of these.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote