View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:48 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I think he's a great housemate...I think in 'real life' he's not someone that I would have probably got beyond the way he speaks about and to females and certain other aspects of his character so probably wouldn't have liked him but that's the great thing about BB, it's not just about the housemates being thrown together in a house and them experiencing people that they wouldn't usually get along with/not connect with and possibly completely dislike...it's the viewers/fans who experience that as well and we're allowed to see things about their character that we probably wouldn't usually... and actually I think that I finally 'get it' in that with housemates and BB, especially since it's been channel 5 BB, it's not going to be about people and housemates so much with 'finer qualities' and things we admire...maybe to an extent it is or completely is for some people and has been for me in the past, but I think also if it had been that with BB winners all through all of the series' then that would have become boring and samey as well....

..Anyway, there is so much about Marc that would make me dislike him as a person but somehow I don't and surprise myself...for me from the moment he stepped into the house, it's pretty much been Big Marc's house as he said it was....he gave Jade her moment and helped her go from zero to hero when he turned his attention on her and now she's seemed pretty quite and bland again the last few days because he seems to have lost a bit of interest for now...although in the shock/truth task...wen se said she hated him..?..she pretty much to me sounded like a little adoring girl and doesn't hate him at all but craves his attention....he's allowed Simon of the Slytherin fraternity to have his moment by sitting back and allowing Simon to take the 'hate' for Eilieen's nomination...he's brought out the 'angry Chloe' and now that (her anger) is always seeming to be bubbling at the surface..he really is bringing those housemates to his yard and his house...oh and Jack, Jack has never been so vocal as he has been since it's been Marc's house...also he played a part obviously in Jack now being vulnerable with no more immunities....and allowed Harry her nudity moments....

..so yeah, whether he stays another week or right up to the final, it doesn't really matter to me because for the time he is there, it's pretty much Marc's house ...Marc the Maleficent fraternity leaving Mr Nobizz and the other housemates in the shade...and bringing everything to the BB yard...(in housemate terms I mean..)...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote