Thread: Harry Amelia Is she entertaining?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 07:17 PM #46
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
It's nothing to do with that for me,it's to do with just being a one trick pony,she knows exactly what she is doing,it maybe entertaining to some ,but for others it's just plain boring,I would say the same about a male,you got to be scraping the barrel if that's all you got,this is BB we want to see personalities,not tits and foo,foo,and sorry Christian has got far more about him than to drop his trousers for votes,no wonder people call her names,what does she expect?
I think people are being blinded by her stripping antics though. Lets face it, she may strip for 2 mins in the day, and the rest of the time be involved in serious discussion and we would be none the wiser, because BB is feeding that to us. Its their choice to show those few moments and make that representative of her character. I don't believe it for one moment.

Again, Cristian for me is up there as the most boring house mate of all time. He has been in there weeks, and literally done nothing in all that time. He should have been out on his ass on the first week, and may well have been if Jack hadn't saved him
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote