View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 05:26 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
He was funny at the beginning of the show but I think he turned cruel quick as I believe he went out of his way to upset and irritate people from day 5ish until he got in the bunker. Although, tbf, he was relatively calm inside the bunker, yesterday he was just angry and shouting down at people in pretty much every scene he was featured in

The funny - cruel - angry was an 18 day process!
..yeah I think it was funny at first, I loved the..'this is my house now..' thing and after losing some big characters in the 4in/4out thing, he looked as though he was going to be great fun which would compensate...the 'cruel/harsh' thing I think came straight away though in the things he said to Chloe...the thing for me though was when the Sam/Marc thing started and what he said to her about being turned on to make her cry..they weren't intimate with each other, they barely knew each other so that in no way could have been interpreted as anything other quite odd and him feeling the need to have a sense of dominance...I mean, I doubt many females in that situation/having that said to them from someone they barely knew would feel comfortable with it....

...anyways, I'm not a fan or nowhere near being one with him but for me why I've liked the bunker thing is that we have seen more of the whole of his personality because the cheeky Irish chappy/what you see is what you get is definitely not what Marc is..yes it's a part of him...but he's shown that he does actually care a lot about what people think of him/is very tactical 'game' minded in how he was explaining the house dynamics and who would have to go etc and is a little 'Helen like' in that he sees people as either a friend or a foe....you're either with him/pledge undying loyalty or you're against him because you've dared question or criticise him...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote