BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuk View Post
Seriously don't get the hate towards Helen, gets called "nasty" "a bully" "vile," etc. by the the public when in reality she isn't that bad, all she does is speak her mind, hasn't "bullied" anybody this year or last year for that matter. She has arguments with people who can defend themselves, unlike the majority of the HMs who were ganging up on Simon over minor stuff. Brian and Jack (who was the worst for having a go at Simon and slagging him off) are pathetic but people won't notice it, take shots at people they know the public dislike the first chance they get just to become more popular. Jack is the worst HM in the C5 BB series, didn't think anyone would top off the twins "Jack and Joe" or whatever they were called but he's managed it for me, boring kid that chats ****, slags off people whenever he gets the chance but constantly moans about two faced people, despise him.
Absolutely 100% agree with you about Jack, as far as Helen goes, I really didn't like her last year, but this week she's not bothered me much, I think the differce is(this imo only) she has got nothing to prove this year, were as last year she was trying to be controversial as possible ....as I say that's my opinion.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF

Last edited by BigBrotherfan4ever; 18-06-2015 at 07:21 AM.
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote