DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzors View Post
Hey Guys!
How is everyone?

Its 1am and I can't sleep because, quite frankly, I don't know how i feel.

My friend and I made plans last week to go to last night. I had to ask her on Wednesday what the times were etc and it was then she decided to tell me that on Monday she went to the doctor and has been put on antibiotics and she feels **** so she cant do much. I was annoyed but was like, fine, It's one of those things. I was more annoyed that i had to go and find out for myself rather than her tell me. But anyways.

Then, all over facebook, her dancing and singing - SHE WAS AT A PARTY! Now i didnt want to make any conclusions so i asked her and she said yeah she went out it was a last minute thing her mum asked her to come along blablabla.

Now, i don't disbelieve that she was sick, she probably was. But if you were thinking of going out surely you'd be like, 'okay i feel better now ill see if Conor is still free'. When i said this to her she said she doesnt have to clock in with me when she wants to go out, she cancelled on me so what she does from then on is her choice and not my business.

I just ended the conversation with 'Fine, but I don't do one sided friendships' and then thats that.

I feel like such a 12 year old! But sometimes it needs to take that to get through to someone!

She invited 20 people to her birthday last month and i was the only one that turned up! Ive been so good to her!

So anyways, am i wrong to feel annoyed? upset? angry? or is she completely in the right?

Help me out guys.
xxx
Hell,I'de be annoyed too ,Don't let her use you Conzors,she may have been ill,but not too ill to party and she could have asked you if you are supposed to be mates ,or even explained to you why she wanted to go without you,I would go out with your other mates and not invite her,but that's just me being a bitch probably,but do what makes you happy and don't get used.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote