Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Some people are boring,but,I agree,not fighting doesn't automatically mean you are boring.

In fact,the opposite is often true on BB,especially with Marc and Helen,it is them that are "The Weirdos" as Helen called Brian when he tried to make up with her.& Them who are boring,

because,just enjoying hurting others with the vilest things to say to them,even when they are clearly already upset,sticking the boot in FURTHER metaphorically when you already have them on the floor emotionally is boring,because it's all s c u m like them do,and is very repetitive.

It is them who are the "Sickoes",so worse than "Weirdo's" in my opinion,

because it's BS that they are just putting people up as Helen uses as an excuse,the truth is they are both genuinely nasty people,

who are "Sick In The Head,because they enjoy continuing to stick the boot in when it's clear they have already upset people and they are on the floor emotionally.

I think Marc and Helen's continual bile,actually enjoying hurting people,to be as I said,"Sick In The Head",and true "Weirdo" behaviour,

because to enjoy hurting people you must have,usually,had your brain wrecked when you were younger,as both Marc and Helen ,have I think.

So we know that Helen maybe closed off her feelings and became heartless to other's suffering,maybe,when she was a Prostitute ?

But what made Marc into the "Weirdo" sick in the head person,he is ?

Is it something else,like him having a sm*ll d i c k cos he let slip he's not had much sex to Eileen

or is it because he has a family that are s c u m, too ?
Nasty to bring his family into anything,that takes everything away from your post.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote