View Single Post
Old 25-06-2015, 03:23 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Helen being a prostitute was nothing to do with why she won....

How about being a victim of a murderer or a rapist ffs

Helen was as usual right out of order with the comments but Brian is escating things to a whole new level IMHO and here we have the REAL POINT as to why he left..

So yeah Helen (and Marc) were harassing him so much he left, they are evil people that he couldn't bear to be around yet had Jade still been there he wouldn't have left, word from his own mouth, hmmm right then Brian, do one.
So what Brian actually said was that if Jade had been there, he didn't know if he still would have left. Well yeah, he was in a horrible situation and having another person around who cares about him would probably have made him feel better. That doesn't mean that he left because Jade wasn't there, he's just contemplating the situation he was in and saying it probably would have been better with Jade. I think he's spoken very articulately on why he left and it being because of how he felt Helen and Marc were treating him. I think we should accept this instead of twisting his words to make him look bad. I think he carried himself with a lot of integrity in the face of such viciousness.

Last edited by Jamie89; 25-06-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote