View Single Post
Old 26-06-2015, 11:29 PM #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
She deserved it, I would usually agree that all housemates deserve to be treated fairly in their interviews (which actually to be honest, Helen was) but when they've bullied someone the interview is naturally going to be harsh so that they can get to the bottom of what happened. Would people have been happy for Jade to receive a warm welcome by Davina and Dermot upon her exit 8 years ago? No, I don't think so. If you act like a ****, be prepared to be called out on it and rightly so. She overstepped the mark and faced the repercussions in her interviews.

Two side notes:

1) I don't get the issue with presenters being 'biased' anyway, I want to know what their options are (especially if they're fans of the show like Emma). Anyone that gets their opinions from a presenter of a show is a moron, I'm pretty sure that's few and far between

2) People also forget that the producers set the tone and structure of the interview, so abusing Emma is futile.
They don't own her Twitter though, and she's shown her colours there.

It was pathetic I thought. I didn't realise they could show rimming live on TV at that hour of the night.
ItWasJustBanter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote