View Single Post
Old 26-06-2015, 11:34 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
And? She can say whatever she wants on her own Twitter, and rightly so. I want to know what she's thinking as she's a Big Brother fan. Once again, anyone that gets their opinions from the host of a show is a moron, and I'm pretty sure no one does...so what's the issue?

Also I checked Emma's Twitter last night and unless she's tweeted something differently since then the only potentially biased things I've seen was a direct tweet to Brian (not posted publicly with his handle mid-tweet, but at the start) saying to 'keep your head up' and maybe some tweets about how the show has been hard to watch, which it has. Don't see the problem.
And one to Nikki tonight.

The point is you can't say the producers are steering it if her interview style matches her personal opinion.

Simon got pulled up on the stuff he did. Helen got pulled up. Nikki wasn't a saint in the house, she could have been pulled up.

The excuse of "everyone knows Nikki is a nutter" doesn't wash with me. Couldn't people just say £everyone knows Helen is a bitch" and excuse her behaviour?

Nikki is a priveleged child, and hasn't changed a day since she was 12 years old I imagine....... except for the sunbed.
ItWasJustBanter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote