BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Ive been watching this Bellend for some weeks now and you can see his beady little eyes flitting all round the room looking for situations that he feels he can get involved in. He wants to be portrayed as the hero and his numerous Z lister mates have no doubt groomed and coached him into believing he can win it but he needs an edge.

He wasted no time getting into the ribs of the newcomers and blatantly questioned who was in the publics eyes as the fav from the get go. He obviously knows who he needs to beat and on that basis, Marc is right up there as one that he needs to get rid of. He cant outwit him by actions, he cant compete with him on strength and alpha issues so he has a master plan to get rid of Marc.

That plan is pretty simple to see as he employs it all the time. He waits till Marc is getting into a heated debate with one of his underlings, then he pounces and tries to wind Marc up into doing something he could be ejected for. He knows how mad Marc gets when he is told to shut up and this seems to be the trigger Danny uses to rattle marc.

Trust me as I stand here dressed in a see through nightie wearing Chanel 5 and sporting a whip and jar of freshly whipped cream, that Danny will prevail one day and Marc is likely to blow himself out the door. Danny never tells anyone else to shut up as venomously as Marc and the day is coming when Marc is likely to say.....Danny would you gob off at me like this if we were on the outside and alone in an alleyway, or he might get into Danny's face and invade his space which will be enough for Danny to go crying to BB and get him ejected, probably telling BB to take him out to stop Danny hurting him (as if he could, lol)

This man has his eyes on the prize and knows how to play this game.
Post of the series ....He prods Marc with a stick,just as Belo did with Helen, hoping they snap,lash out, job done
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote