View Single Post
Old 30-06-2015, 11:53 PM #13
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah. View Post
See I think Mark is quite clever. He's playing the long game. Yes, he could do that (and deal with the backlash) or he could just keep goading ( not hugely, just not backing down and not letting Danny win) knowing, as we do, that he will blow up and do something that will mean he has to be booted. He's not scared of him, so taking a punch would be worth it. I fully expect to see Marc get under his skin more in the next 2 weeks. He's playing this well, imo.
This would be extremely clever. I really do not see how he is purposely getting under his skin though. Danny just seems to be at the point where he resents Marc for even existing.

People keep saying Marc is desperate to win. If that is the case, now would be the time to act. Getting Danny chucked out would possibly cancel the eviction this week...and his main contender for the crown is gone. He has good right to get him removed, and he could do it if he chose to...I'm sure he does know this...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 30-06-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote