View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 12:26 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
He did but in a fun way...it was similar to his early days in the house when everybody saw him as being cocky and arrogant...he just tries to be cool but what is so endearing and so telling is that he can laugh at himself. Just like the arm wrestling at the beginning of the series...he didn't take himself seriously and didn't mind losing and just laughed it off. Yesterday he was cock sure about the chilli...and although he did well it wasn't as easy as he thought but he laughed at himself as he begged for more milk.
Christian is really just a decent, polite competitive guy and has been a good team player in the house. He gets talked over a lot although he has opinions. His personae is a bit of a cover up for lack of self confidence...and this is the journey he is on. I think he has grown in confidence, he doesn't have a nasty biychy bone in his body and if he was my son I would be really proud of him.
I think he is a great guy...and deserves to win.
This sums up everything about Cristian. I adore Cristian more each day. He is just a well mannered sweet guy, a telling fact is that he appears to be so well respected amongst his fellow housemates now too which is lovely to see. He is my winner.
Trasadkel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote