View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 09:02 PM #54

I wouldn't begrudge anyone taking it but I think that Chloe is irritating because she did spend the week putting people down for the money stuff. Nick made a selfish decision but it was basically equivalent to hers. Joel bought pizza for the house and BB screwed him over. It was selfish but it was a selfishness he wanted to share, plus he's more than paid it back now.

Chloe saying stuff like she tried to give it back when she really said sod it is just bull****. Also the pointless argument of "If it were in the pot I wouldn't have taken it but it wasn't there yet" is ridiculous because regardless of the figure on the screen she made the decision as to whether 5k went to the winner or her.

Like I don't begrudge her the money. I would have taken it. I think anyone offered that should take it. Share the fund as much as possible. Sam got no abuse because she held her hands up and said "I want the money". Chloe back peddled, threw a tantrum, and 180'd her week long tirade of abuse on Jack, Joel and Nick.
Rorkimaru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote