View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 01:19 PM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Joel knows the finals are only hours away and he has distanced himself from the clique and started to sytimatically wind people up with his inane question and answer sessions. Danny can see through him and I personally think he is doing it to wind Danny up as he can see Danny as his main competitor.

Having a go at Harry is a master stroke because he knows it will get nick involved, Jack always pies up and Danny is adamant he is a little ****. In all cases he can see winding her up to be effecting 3 different people. He never goes near Sam or Cristian as he cant see them as a threat to his crown and the sanctimonious way he left the money in the pot is proof enough that he has the crown in mind and he needs to create arguments with all his adversaries.

Next week, if Chloe stays, he will wind her up as well and he knows Danny will defend her which will get Danny into sweaty betty mode again and hopefully kill off his chances. He tried it earlier this week when Danny was going on about the money issues, but he was pretty much in the wrong, so he dropped it. By the way, he isn't rich and comes from a family of wealth, how can he, his skanky mother has had the same dress on 3 times on the telly and he is simply part of a family entity with pushy fame hungry parents.

He knows how BB works and he Knows the prize fund is safe and that all this up and downing of the fund is just for effect so whatever he does isn't going to effect his winnings apart from the latest 2 x 5k amounts taken and that wont phase him. He is the best gamer in there now and Danny is going loopy trying to figure out how to kill him off but its not working.
You're right he is.....i want Harry to win for other commendable reasons but i will be very happy if Joel wins...i love a game player and he is a great game player....I would think his biggest threats were Nick and Harry simply because they have a higher intellect like he does....if brains were dynamite Chloe and Danny couldn't blow their own nose..

Don't be calling Joels mother skanky ...thats rubbish and it lets you down mate....Joels parents have obviously brought him up really well...he is one of the most respected in the house yet the baby of the house....and as for Joels mom i think she's a bit of a stunner to be honest and half the blokes i know think she's sexy...LOL

Last edited by REDCROP; 10-07-2015 at 04:55 PM.
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote