View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 02:07 PM #20
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafunghoul View Post
You can find a handful of incidents on every HG. Problem is the constant.
Harry has been continuous in her mental manipulation of Nick and acting out when she doesn't get her way. Like I said previously. A control issue. When cornered or called out there is no genuine sign of compassion or acknowledgement for anyone but herself. That is a sign of someone who needs to get some issues resolved.
Oh wow, thats harsh, i was being ironic and trying to make light of this ugly concept....i find her to be the most honest person in there and highly intelligent...she's also extremely loyal...she also not only one of the few housemates with the strength to stand up to Marc when he was being a nob but also the strength to be the only person to defend Marc when Brian was being a nob, surely that takes restraint and integrity, esp to stand up for someones defence even when you don't like that person but purely because it was the right thing to do...she's def a bit mad but i find others just as mad...Chloe, Danny, Brian, Aisleyne and Helen have all been physically violent, Harry hasn't...and Chloe's lack of empathy and self serving behaviour is shocking to observe

I'm very much against people giving confirmation of someones mental stability when they have not examined that person and may not even be a medical person....to seriously brand someone with the stigma of mental illness is just so awful and I'm amazed that they are so freely doing the same thing on BOTS too...