Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBUSA17: James

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBUSA17: James

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
The show is about psychological game playing against an assault course of 3 opponents ...the other house mates, the public and Big Brother...each one tries to out wit the other with manipulation and antagonisation..its a test of mental strength and control....

Marc did all the above to an art form...he was a total genius at playing the game...he did exactly what he was sent in to do.....he was not a bully...and not one person other than Brian has ever said he is and Brian was actually a liar....they've said he was an irritating nob head, an antagoniser, disrespectful. inappropriate, confrontational, too close to the bone, too boisterous, an idiot and hyperactive...in other words the perfect game player....but he wasn't a bully....he never once threatened anyone with physical violence ..ever...he defended himself against physical violence but he never started it...was Danny who pushed into Marcs face...was Chloe who threw a glass at him...was Aisleyene who threatened to smash his face in and get her dad onto him....was Brian who had to be restrained by 3 of the other guys...
And Sam a bully ?..i urge you to find many people who agree...she was many rubbish things in my opinion even tho i like her...but she wasn't a bully..she couldn't punch her way out of a wet paper bag..neither could Simon...i really dislike simon but he wasn't a bully....
All true!
vafunghoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote