View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 10:13 PM #12
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Why should he walk out.
He doesn't need to,he was able to not vote in the eviction so he has no reason at all to walk out.

A bit rich of Danny to be suddenly all moral going on about what they signed up to,no housemate has ever had to vote out a housemate before in any series that I can recall.
Someone will put me right as to that if I am wrong.

Danny didn't sign up to be aggressive, push his face into other peoples faces and get violent.
What a hypocrite,strutting round like a pompous peacock.

Had BB said Joel had to vote or leave, then'possibly' he may have walked out,since they didn't force him to, then he has no reason whatsoever to leave and he has his integrity intact.
Now what is really eating away now at Danny,is he realises he has the likely blame from outside observers for Sams eviction.

Channelling his guilt onto Joel is I hope a very bad move for him and hopefully he will find that out in the votes to win this week.
I honestly haven't a clue who Danny thinks he is.
BB6 they had to chose, but the public voted on it first
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote