Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
CBB15: Cami Li

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
CBB15: Cami Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
But don't you think if someone interrupts someone else when they are speaking that it is bad manners and ill bred and rude ?...some of those people in there constantly shout over people when they are talking...Chloe, Helen, Jack especially...they have no manners....i would tell them to shut up, they don't deserve respect...

I am not a Danny fan ....i just see bad manners...their behaviour creates his response....Danny only says shut up when someone starts shouting over him and they do it to him all the time
He also does it all the time. My issue with it is there are much more effective and less aggressive ways to diffuse an argument if you disagree with the other person. He could a) wait for a gap and explain sensibly what his point is, or b) walk away. The issue is, he doesn't have the vocabulary or intelligence required to do either of these things. He's a thug who is incapable of taking other people's opinions into account, and thus just starts shouting SHUUUUT UUUUPPPP when he runs out of worthwhile things to say. Similar to Helen, actually.