View Single Post
Old 15-07-2015, 07:39 PM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

One of the twists that i thought had the potential to be amazing (but sadly was a bit of a damp squib in practice!) and the twist i'd choose to be involved in if i was in the house and could pick one from the entire history of Big Brother (excluding the grabbing large amounts of cash/the prize fund ones) is probably the one where they asked someone to go to the diary room and then stuck them in a private jet and flew them to South Africa!!!!

Absolutely amazing twist to happen to you but with it being bloody Cameron that happened to go to the Diary Room and the way it was carried out it ended up not being anywhere near as good as it should have been!
I think they should have sent at least two people and also had two people from their house to fly over here as an exchange. Cameron by himself just seemed lost and intimidated (as most people would have by themselves in a foreign country in a house full of strangers).
So much potential with such a mediocre outcome!

My other favourite twist/task is quite a popular one, the Maxwell and others counting stuff in islation while the majority of the house had secret garden parties!!!! Brilliant task!!!!!!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote