View Single Post
Old 16-07-2015, 02:54 PM #14

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

She's just a horrible excuse for a woman!!!
Cristian seems to think she's an absolute off the scale stunner too which i just don't get at all. Her face looks quite pretty sometimes but with the ton of make-up she wears and the almost constant sunglasses i've got a feeling that if you took away the glasses and scraped off the slap she'd probably be unrecognizable and nowhere near a 'natural beauty' type!!!!

I find the shape (or lack thereof) of her body quite repulsive though! I don't mind slim women at all but to me her body is way beyond 'slim' and makes her look ill. She looks severely malnourished!!!! When he's having a roll about on the bed with her it must feel like hugging a sack of bricks or something!

I seem to maybe remember her saying something during her previous CBB about having had Bulimia. She certainly looks like she may still be battling it to me though!
I really think she thinks she's got a fantastic body judging by what she wears and the way she flaunts her skeletal frame about the house/garden and also the way she's constantly dragging other women!

Maybe she should spend some time getting some help instead of trolling other females on Twitter (and all of the other Social Media catfight hangouts she seems to constantly frequent!).

Didn't she previously say she had a child (a daughter ?) or am i getting her mixed up with another psychotic mess ?

Last edited by JTM45; 16-07-2015 at 02:58 PM.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote