View Single Post
Old 20-07-2015, 01:02 PM #74
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
You have such a low view of Joe Public. Most of them know just as much about history and the royal family as you do, which may surprise you and I'm sure you'll argue against that.
You are correct, I do have an extremely low view of the vast majority of people. I have a low view of people just for supporting the simple idea that some people are "better by birth", which is of course what both Royalty and Naziism is about funnily enough.

I don't think it's an unfounded low view, personally. It's not even that I think I'm better than most, I just think there's a fairly obvious truth that human beings are absolutely awful creatures.

But yes, I am going to argue that you're incorrect, and that most of the general public don't know about - or don't believe (no doubt laughing much off as conspiracy theory) - the royal family's dirty underbelly.

At least I bloody well hope they don't know it and believe it and still wave their flags.

If you are right and they indeed do know it, and believe it, and yet they still support the royal family and consider them to be all cakes and tea and best of British pip pip pip... Then people are even worse than I thought.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote