View Single Post
Old 21-07-2015, 09:10 AM #45
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
Yeah, so was Auschwitz...
I have no idea how any link to Auschwitz can be even spoken in the same conversation about a small reality TV Show that's supposed to be fun to watch....i'm seriously out of here as of today.....i can not relate to most of the people who remain on this forum now that the show has ended....their seems to be a warped view of what's acceptable and what's offensive... the outrage people have about some things is way out of proportion yet the indifference they have about the real issues surrounding BB this year is startling
I see little point in reflecting on the show if no one even wants to celebrate anything positive about it. I found my own positives but few others seem to have any.
If BB have managed to unwittingly P-ss Off the house mates and some of the voters then there has to be a positive in there some where, no matter how much of a balls up some of the twists were this year. Future lazy housemates, like half of this years finalists, need a wake up call and a lot of the voters who are so outraged by BB are the same people who destroy the show themselves every year.

If the people who thought the 4 in 4 out twist was the worst element of this years BB they have a very different moral compass to me.

Clare Mundoon on the BOTS panel openly saying that Harry has serious mental health issues, is a danger to herself and others and needs to be taken away.

Christian being put on trial by BB two days before the final without the full facts, any evidence or defence

Jasmine Lennard being brought in and admired by the women in the house. A body so starved and a shape so unobtainable in any healthy way yet set as a role model to young female viewers by BB.

Brian Bello behaving in a way that was disturbing to view yet neither him or Helen were removed but instead their behaviour was endorsed by BB.

If 4 in 4 out causes viewers to feel so offended then i can only assume they didn't tune in on the nights that the above happened.
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote