CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
Tell all that to Rooney family & the other celebrity families she was happily going to ruin in the press for the sake of money.Okay they shouldnt have touched her with a barge pole, but like your heroine they to are flawed human beings. Had she been allowed to do it, their children would have been affected and Helen would not have given a damn, just so long as she got her money. Thankfully the law put a stop to her.
Further more you call me low, for daring to express concern over the welfare of a child, but you support some one who likened Brian to rapist & Serial killler, just because he had the temerity to disagree with her, I wont go into what she did to people like Jale (I see others on the forum are dealing with that one anyway) She will continue to behave this way as long as she is getting both the attention and the money. You may be happy with this but I am not, even at the risk of being called low. You support a bully if you want to but dont expect others to just follow either Helen or you. Now that her time is up, hopefully she will crawl back under the stone she came from.
1. She said he LOOKED LIKE a rapist/murderer not because he 'disagreed with her' (there was nothing she actually said for him to disagreed with!), but because HE physically and verbally intimidated HER, pointing in her face, shouting personal abuse whilst being physically restrained by other HM for the THIRD TIME that week! She said her comment in retaliation to HIS unprovoked aggression.

She was half right at least - he DID look like he wanted to kill her!

2. You saying that Helen should 'crawl back under the stone she came from' is a nasty thing to say, making YOU no better than whatever you say Helen is. Just one of many examples of hypocrites who somehow think they claim the moral high ground on verbal abuse by making verbally abusive comments themselves!! LOL

Last edited by Robodog; 22-07-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote