Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
1. She said he LOOKED LIKE a rapist/murderer not because he 'disagreed with her' (there was nothing she actually said for him to disagreed with!), but because HE physically and verbally intimidated HER, pointing in her face, shouting personal abuse whilst being physically restrained by other HM for the THIRD TIME that week! She said her comment in retaliation to HIS unprovoked aggression.

She was half right at least - he DID look like he wanted to kill her!

2. You saying that Helen should 'crawl back under the stone she came from' is a nasty thing to say, making YOU no better than whatever you say Helen is. Just one of many examples of hypocrites who somehow think they claim the moral high ground on verbal abuse by making verbally abusive comments themselves!! LOL

This sounds like the typical "blame the victim", stance that is adopted by many bullys. Brian did nothing to warrant being called either of those things, there should be no excuses made for it. As for my comment on Helen well it really is quite mild in comparison to some of the things both Helen and her fans have said. Thankfully I am nothing like either of them.
However I accept that "this is a free country" and if you wish to support to support bullying in any way that you want to you can.
Meanwhile I will continue to exercise my right to speak out against it, which is something I do in my non forum life. Have you ever considered doing any victim support work?
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote