Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
This sounds like the typical "blame the victim", stance that is adopted by many bullys. Brian did nothing to warrant being called either of those things, there should be no excuses made for it. As for my comment on Helen well it really is quite mild in comparison to some of the things both Helen and her fans have said. Thankfully I am nothing like either of them.
However I accept that "this is a free country" and if you wish to support to support bullying in any way that you want to you can.
Meanwhile I will continue to exercise my right to speak out against it, which is something I do in my non forum life. Have you ever considered doing any victim support work?
How on earth can anyone be anti bullying when they have said such vile things about her? the mind boggles,so much hypocrisy it stinks, you can label Helen supporters 'bullys' if it makes you feel better about yourself,but you are wrong,simple as.I work in a school,so I don't need anyone telling me what sort of job I should be doing,it's rather arrogant to presume you are right and others are wrong,we just have different opinions.Thankfully,we all see things differently.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote