RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Default BB Canada - First watch/Re-watch thread

Okay so I figured there isn't one of these and I musket haven't watched any BBCanada series but today I started on the third one and I've just finished the launch episode. So basically this is what I think so far:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee
2. Sindy
3. Risha
4. Naeha
5. Jordan
6. Kevin
7. Sarah
8. Ashleigh
9. Zach
10. Willow
11. Godfrey
12. Pilar
13. Bruno
14. Johnny
15. Graig
16. Bobby

-WORST-

At this moment in time I can't really say I dislike anyone as I don't really know them that much to judge them at this moment in time. Brittnee and Sindy are my two favourites though by far and there VT introductions were the most interesting out of the sixteen houseguests. I like Brittnee because I think she seems down to earth but also genuine and not fake I don't think she's playing a game. Sindy's just hilarious and I can't argue with that. Bobby is probably my least favourite as I just think he seems like the typical boring 'fool of the house' type of character but I could be wrong. Arisa (is that her name?) is the best host out of Julie, Davina, Emma etc in my opinion I don't know much of her already but she made an instant connection. Yeah I'm really optimistic about this first watch.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 26-07-2015 at 04:03 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote